Wednesday, November 08, 2006

0. Introduction to my anthology

Introduction to Anthology for the Readers of my Blog
By Dialogue on Writing

I've always dreamed of

(a) putting together a set of readings that influences my thinking about issues like composition (or writing, if you wish), pedagogy (or teaching), ESL, literary theory, and gender studies; and
(b) sharing those readings to (Thai) people who share with me the same interests.

And here it comes--Anthology for the Readers of my Blog.

I understand that not all of you can spare the time to read all of the readings posted here (let's face it--some of them will be damn long and even technical!), so attached to each of them will be a brief summary of its content. Feel free then, to traverse the blog, read the content summary, and pick out those that grab your interest.

Because this anthology and my main blogspot (
http://dialogueonwriting.blogspot.com) are complementary, they share the same notion underlying their creation -- to get all of us involved in a dialogue. Help me, please, to create a meaningful dialogue by sharing either your thoughts on the blogspot or any interesting, relevant articles on the anthology. If reviewed and deemed appropriate to the content of the anthology, they'll be posted here.

Enjoy!!


Dialogue on Writing
Citizen of the World, 2006


© 2006 All Rights Reserved. บทความทุกชิ้นในเวบนี้มีลิขสิทธิ์นะครับ ผมอนุญาตให้นำไปเผยแพร่ได้ แต่ว่าต้องมีการลิงค์กลับมาที่นี่ด้วยเท่านั้น ผมอุตส่าห์เขียนเพื่อแบ่งปันความรู้ให้กับคนอ่าน ดังนั้นอย่า "ขโมย" ไปแปะแล้วทำเหมือนตัวเองเขียนเองโดยเด็ดขาด ผมจะเอาเรื่องถึงที่สุด!